The New Hampshire Classical Association is composed of teachers, professors,
and lovers of the Classics in the New Hampshire area who are dedicated to
promoting the Classics in the Granite State. Our Board prepares Classics Days
for teachers and students, runs the Warren Held State Exam-Contests in
Mythology and Latin, and sponsors a yearly art contest.
• Saturday, December
2, 2017: Granite
Dover High School. Contact Jennifer
Connelly for details.
• Saturday, March 10, 2018: NHCA Board
Murkland Hall, University of New Hampshire
• Friday & Saturday, March 16 & 17, 2018: CANE Annual Meeting
University of Rhode Island
• Saturday, April 14, 2018: NHJCL
Phillips Exeter Academy
• Friday, May 8, 2018: NHCA Classics Day for Students
Dana Center, St. Anselm College
• Are you pursuing NH Latin certification? You can
download the .doc form for the NH Alt IV
Classics rubric here.